Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A day without retainers

Just passed my chemistry, but failed my combined science anyway.
Congrats to Netya for getting first in class!! 25/30, my hero!!
Really happy for you man!!!!!

Walked into 3ea classroom today blindly becos I thought that I'm having english when I'm actually having chemistry :$ So paiseh....

Played hockey for today's PE, lagi best man. Kinda fun, heng heng no more blisters today. I can finally do a lob after fifty seven thousand six hundred twenty eight attempts, -teeth sparkle- Shirt was drenched in sweat, thank god it's recess after PE if not I will die of heat stroke.

After school, went to have lunch at LJS with Rach, Colleen, Pam, Jon and Koyu. Went to popular and was stuck at the chinese books section. Colleen picked up this tongue twister book and I got really addicted to it.
Then when Colleen was reciting, there was this Popular staff who interrupted us

Popular staff: Is the book printed wrongly?
Me: You eavesdropping us ah
PS: No la but the book printed it wrongly
Me: Ok you dare to challenge me?
PS: Ok -recites-
Me: I'm going to tell your boss you're not doing your work

Haha that auntie is so cute and friendly! Bought the book and left for home.

Just received a letter from the bank, my atm card is currently suspended -roll eyes-
Thank you mother Peng. Wanted her to help me to deposit money end up she kept pressing the wrong pin number. Sian!!!!

P/S My grandfather keeps calling me kazhua :S