Thursday, July 30, 2009

Had POA test today, let's just hope for the best. I dont have high hopes in it but well..
Matthews didnt come for geography lessons and Ms Chee let us do our own work.
So that's 4 free periods straight, hehe mad shiok.

Played a few games of stress, the way I play is damn xiajian.
Actually, xiajian is not the proper term, it's more like intelligent. Sigh that's why I got first in maths -flutters eyelashes-

Have been going around asking people if they need maths tuition LOL.
Then Jon also another xiajian taijian, we were doing standard deviation again then he finished his work and kept asking if I need standard deviation tuition.
He so stupid sia, obviously i dont need right!! Maths no 1 is me!!

After school, wanted to go to the library with the usual people and the librian sibei kaopei man! Should sack, must sack this kind of people. Mouth dont know do so much exercise for what.
Played UNO and went for training

I'm ready for TGIF tomorrow, so tired.
There's 10kg of maths hw to do, sigh!!