Saturday, July 25, 2009

Met up with Rach and Dick, then I had to take a cab to Khatib to meet my customer. I made her wait for almost 1h 30mins. Urgh, it's time I learn how to be punctual!!
You may wanna know why

1) I overslept (aftn nap) and made my customer wait twice. (one of them was Sherm's sis LOL)
2) I make up really laaaame excuses like, tuition/ missed the bus/ lessons
I do know that some of the people who buy stuffs from preppydork actually reads my blog. But it's really time to be honest. I'm so sorry!! :(

Then cabbed to SSC and met up with Jor. Finally, we share a common interest, EMIL CHAU!!!!!!! Something she listens to besides techno finally.

Omg I cannot wait to go kbox again!!!! I got angel voice leh -humble- LOLLLL ok kidding!!!

Yesterday: -receives maths test paper-
"Hello cher, I'm happy are you happy?"
Krishna: yes i'm very happy for you
Me: Ok cher I'm going to marry you tomorrow
Krishna: -nods head-

He lied