Thursday, August 6, 2009

Time pass like very fast this week, tomorrow's friday and a half day!
Dont know if I'll going to school still, i've never attended such bullshit since sec1 okay la maybe once. Which was this year's CNY celebration, for maths!! Krishna confirm damn happy if he sees this.
Urgh, most of the people are going. Never mind, I shall not succumb to peer pressure!!

Maths was on trigo, which took quite long for me to figure out which is adjacent and opposite. Krishna refused to teach us on statistics becos he isnt supposed to. What kind of logic is that!!

Almost wanted to choke on my own saliva when I was doing the olvl statistics qns, decided to redo the whole thing. Because the old one is made up of 99% rubbish. Wah dilligent right, this century cannot find this kind of people already.

Badminton tomorrow yes!!!!! See Lin dan on court tomorrow bye! ;) Ok la i change my mind, Taufiq Hidayat!!!!