Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Today morning, tried the instant caramel cupcake, and erm failed...
When all I had to do is pour in the flour and egg, stir them well.. Place them into the microwave oven. BUT I very act smart, i added in the banana first. So I couldnt mix them well.. So just qinchai stir stir put inside oven.
It was cooked, it wasnt chaota. I can assure everyone of you. Eh hello I even poke toothpick inside, no residues ok. COOKED. Smell nice and everything (and i thought of working at bakerzin as a baker) BUT sigh.. the taste is unbearable.. and it's like rubber damn solid worse still, I can still taste the egg itself
FAIL!!!

Learnt about some heart diseases during bio lessons, pretty cool. (Psst.. i really think Sally's a good teacher) Netya Sundri says she wants to become a doctor next time by that time, I will become Singapore's president. And my potrait shall be everywhere..

After school waited for Belinda Yang Sung Kyung with Deepak, Cherlyn and Serlee to serve her detention, idiot so slow. Wanted to have lunch at BK and ended up at Sakae. The way deepak uses his chopstix is sibei ho chio. Ok la, I also dont know/ cannot hold the chopstix properly AT LEAST I can still eat with chopstix what.. i say got logic right!

I am really happy for my class test 3 results!!
Eng, a1
Chi, b3
Maths, a2
Bio, a2
Sci, d7
Humans, a1
POA, b4

shiok right!!! aiyah but all this teacher give chance one....